Organizing for Special Education Success: A Guide for Families by Angie Breeden is designed to teach families how to organize and manage information in a way to reduce stress and the feelings of being overwhelmed when advocating for their child’s needs.
Packed with colorful worksheets and planners, this book will guide you through the processes of:
- Managing paperwork
- Successful documentation
- Communication that gets results
- Working with professionals through challenging situations
- Creating a beautiful resume to present information about your child in a positive way
- Showcasing your child’s strengths
- Using special interests to make connections with others and be a valued part of your community
Not your typical book about special education advocacy, Organizing for Special Education Success is designed to help families achieve their goals and strengthen relationships.
This book is now available in the following formats:
Full Color PDF ebook
List Price: $10.00
Select the “Buy Now” button below to purchase your ebook workbook copy (PDF) of Organizing for Special Education Success today!
Paperback Workbook (Print Edition)
8.5″ x 11″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Full Color on White paper
BISAC: Family & Relationships / Children with Special Needs
Select the “Buy Now” button below to order Organizing for Special Education Success from Amazon.com as a Paperback Workbook.